Friday, September 2, 2011

Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad

Pioneer Woman is probably one of the most un-vegan cooks out there, but I do love her recipes! (Probably has something to do with my love for cheese). It was actually pretty easy to vegan-ize this recipe, I just took out the parmesan cheese! It was still delicious. My sister, Dan and myself basically finished the whole dish last night. Success!



Edits - no parmesan cheese, I omitted the cherry tomatoes and used less pasta (gemelli, yum!)

Her full recipe can be found HERE

Source: Pioneer Woman website

2 comments:

Dipped In Syrup said...

I just made this same pasta dish as well...it was sooo delicious!! Definitely a keeper :)

chanel said...

yummy! this looks delicious. love that your about me almost sounds like it could be me..."family, friends, food, photography, pilates, and wine." totally similar minus that I am not a mommy...yet. :)

http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/